Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Brian: School, Day 3

¥8100 books
¥200 chibidensha
¥220 bus
¥380 lunch
¥115 milk tea
¥525 umbrella
¥220 bus
¥200 chibidensha
-----------------
¥9960 total

A couple things: I can't write long essays in my blog anymore because I have that dreaded curse of students everywhere - homework - and also next week is Golden Week so there will be an unfathomable amount of material in just a few short days. So, very briefly, today.

I accidentally did not account for the cost of books for my architecture class, which is ¥8100, so I'm not going to get much lunch money next month (I got ¥29000 for lunch and transportation this month). Also, I finally managed to buy an umbrella. Today was a lot of planning for Golden Week by Patrick, me, and Yamashita-san. It's really going to be an adventure when we leave on Saturday. We plan to go to Tokushima, Takamatsu, Matsuyama, Oita, Mt. Aso, Nagasaki, and Fukuoka all in one week. It's going to be very tough. I hate planning stuff, but nobody else will do it besides Patrick and I figure I better know what's going on in case things don't work out. Architecture class today was pretty boring. I don't think I'm cut out for architecture. It's pretty much just a discussion about spaces and buildings and other fuzzy things. Unfortunately I don't really have a choice because I'm taking it as a general requirement class. It is also a lot of work. Yup, that's it for today. No pictures either.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Understand you have very little spare time. Your short digest is as good.

Unknown said...

Today 4/25/07 is disastrous. Our computer hard disc crashed. I was in the middle of organizing all our photos and plan to put them in digital photo frame as gift to grandmom. all pictures are gone now. :-( Wondering if Bestbuy of CompuUSA has service to restore HDD?

bsrancho said...

oh no :(. hmm I have no experience with this stuff, I'll post a request for help in my next entry, maybe Dan will know. I'm pretty sure I've read in Popular Science that there are services that charge something like $30 to restore data from broken HDDs.